We are looking to recruit a small group of enthusiastic Community Fundraising Volunteers to help us raise valuable funds by planning and undertaking community fundraising activities.
Do you have a few hours a month to spare? If so this could be the volunteering opportunity for you.
We are looking to recruit a small group of enthusiastic Community Fundraising Volunteers to help us raise valuable funds for Just Drop-In. We already have a range of exciting and interesting events planned for the year and we’re looking for volunteers to increase what we already have on offer, as well as bringing their own ideas and creativity to our existing events calendar.
Activities will include:
• Planning, organising and undertaking community fundraising activities with a team of volunteers
• Engaging with the community to promote Just Drop-In
• Communicating with the fundraising team as and when is required
• No previous experience or special skill set is required.
• Previous business or events links may be helpful but by no means are essential
• Honesty and reliability are essential qualities
• Be able to work within a team of volunteers led by a staff member
Reasonable expenses may be reimbursed at an agreed rate.
In exchange for your time and enthusiasm we will aim to provide the following:
- Support in accessing in house and external training opportunities
- Reimbursed expenses such as bus fare or parking
- Opportunities to celebrate and be rewarded for your help.
- A commitment to provide references for anyone who volunteers for us for over 6 months
- 1-1 support with a named staff member at JDI