Exciting volunteering opportunity within MCH Charity and Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust’s Communications Team
We are looking for volunteers who can help us to:
- promote the charity and Trust by talking to patients & visitors about our work
- keep wards, departments and public areas stocked with leaflets
- swap collection cans across the hospitals
- support the teams during events
- keep noticeboards up-to-date
- complete general office tasks such as photocopying and shredding
Or perhaps you’re a keen photographer/videographer and would like to help your local hospitals?
Full training is provided and support is always available from the team. Days and times flexible to suit you.
All volunteers complete an application process which may include a DBS and Occupational Health check and will need to attend an induction day prior to starting in the role.
No previous experience is needed other than enthusiasm and a friendly, outgoing personality. Any experience of working or volunteering within a charity or hospital setting would be of benefit as would any skills related to photography
Travel - 45p car
Ongoing support from the charity and communications team
in house training for the tasks of the role