An exciting opportunity to assist the work of the Parkinson's UK Regional Fundraiser for Cheshire with admin support to help to achieve our goal of finding a cure for Parkinson's Disease faster.
Support the work of the Regional Fundraiser.
- Research opportunities for fundraising in your local area.
- Use social media and traditional methods to publicise Walks and other events. Researching where to advertise or locate more participants to take part.
- Develop mailing lists of local businesses and community groups for promotion.
- Assist or undertake mailings, via post and email to promote the work of the charity.
- Contact local organisations by phone if required
- A chance to develop skills and experience with a leading health charity
- The opportunity to learn more about Parkinson's UK
- Make a difference to those who live with Parkinson’s
Reliable and honest
- Good organisational skills
- Committed to volunteering for the long term
- Good computer /social media skills
- Good attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Access to the internet and a PC
You will be working with and supported by the Regional Fundraiser.
All volunteers complete a comprehensive induction to the work of Parkinson's UK and volunteering with the charity.
All volunteers complete a comprehensive induction to the work of Parkinson's UK and volunteering with the charity. You would be supported by the Volunteer Coordinator and the Regional Fundraiser to ensure you have all the support you need.