Dealing with customer queries at the front desk.
Post: Counter duties Volunteer
Expected Hours: 3 hours each day of volunteering (Mon- Thurs (day of volunteer choice)
Accountable to: Office Supervisor
Location: Delamere House, Delamere Street, Crewe
Role Purpose: To provide effective customer service at front desk, assisting customers with their queries and completion of documents and application forms as required.
Main and Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Assistance to customers in order to assist with the completion of application forms
• To liaise with office staff and to provide some administrative support to the general office
Tasks associated with the Role:
• To deal with customer queries during counter service (which is 10am – 12 noon)
• To assist with completion of application forms
• To explain procedures to customers
• To support general office with admin tasks e.g. scanning, filing, photo copying
Good communication skills, understanding of basic banking, completion of bank application forms/accuracy required.
Induction with the volunteer who is currently doing this role and on site support from paid staff and office supervisor.
Induction with volunteer who is currently doing this role, on site staff support and support from office supervisor.