To assist with the publicising different events that are held Heritage Centre. We are keen to raise the profile of Knutsford Heritage Centre in Knutsford and surrounding areas to encourage people to visit.
• Your role will be to ensure that our events receive creative publicity and promotion which will help us attract a good attendance. You will be designing and producing leaflets, posters and press release and ensuring these reach as wide an audience as possible.
• This is an ideal role for a volunteer with the ability to inspire others to get involved, and ideally with contacts and knowledge of the local area.
• Should there be associated tasks you would like to get involved in to ensure the smooth running of the event, we would be very happy for you to do this.
• This exciting role will be varied and suit someone who already has , or would like to develop media relations experience and at the same time you will meet a friendly bunch of people and have some fun along the way.
• We would like someone who can gives us 2 – 3 hours support on any day Tuesday – Saturday between 11am and 4pm.
• Some relevant past experience would be useful, but enthusiasm and initiative are more important. A good standard of literacy is necessary and familiarity with computer programmes such as Word is also helpful
• A good communicator, someone who is enthusiastic and reliable
• An ability to work well as part of a team
Pre-Approved Heritage Centre related expenses.
We do not pay the volunteers costs to travel to work with us
Management Team On-Site Support
Management Guidance and In-House Volunteer Training Booklet