Our Voice is stronger if we raise it together
CVS aims to Empower the Voice of the the VCFS and by working together with you and our partners to influence service delivery and address issues.
The Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector (VCFS) in Cheshire East consists of a wide and diverse range of organisations who deliver valuable services,
we feel they should have the opportunity to have a say on local service planning and decision making
Benefits of Engaging with The Voice;
- This gives all organisations no matter their size the chance to have a strong local voice
- Joint working, mutual support and joint problem solving.
- Receiving and sharing useful information.
- Being aware of how and when the sector can influence policy and decision making.
- Being able to highlight issues of concern or share good practice.
CVS is currently consulting on how we can improve our service to empower the voice of the VCFS find more details here
Sign up to receive our monthly Voice News Bulletin here
Want to know more or have your say on an issue that's important to you?
Just contact us using the options below.