One You Cheshire East are promoting Taste for Life sessions across Cheshire East, we have spaces in the Holmes Chapel, Crewe, Wilmslow and Nantwich areas. If you know of anyone who would like to join please call us on 0808 1643202 or register online at www.oneyoucheshireeast.org
Taste for Life Cookery will encourage more people to cook meals at home, from scratch, using basic ingredients. Courses are available to anyone who is:
- A Cheshire East resident
- Aged 18 years and over
- Motivated and wanting to learn to cook from scratch and improve cookery skills and eating habits.
During the 6 week cookery course participants will learn:
- How to cook low cost, healthy nutritious meals from scratch.
- Understand and read food labels
- Prepare portion sizes
- • Learn to forward plan and prepare meals
- • Reduce waste/store cupboard ingredients
- • Where to source healthy balanced recipes
- Understand the eat well guide and 5 food groups
We are raising awareness that you don’t need to give up on your takeaways all together to eat healthier, because we are here to help. Come and join us on our next free 6 week course in Crewe or Holmes Chapel.
You will get to make a healthy “Fakeaway” each week, such as, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Chicken Balti, Fajitas and much more. The bonus is you can eat it “guilt free” as it is made from healthy ingredients.
Limited spaces available, you must live in Cheshire East and be 18+ years old, wanting to learn how to cook healthy food from scratch.