CRG Homecare is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated Care Assistants to join our NEW homecare team in Congleton.
As a Care Assistant you will be working as a companion to our service users performing tasks such as providing personal care, preparation of meals and light domestic duties. Within your role you will promote dignity, respect and choice and supporting the service users to continue to live in the comfort and security of their own homes.
What CRG Homecare can offer you?
· Pay of £9.00-£9.25ph plus mileage
· Weekly pay
· FREE DBS!
· Free ‘Care Certificate’ training/induction
· Ongoing support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
· Flexible working hours
· An uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme*
· Employee recognition scheme
What the role of a care assistant involves:
· To deliver care in line with the service users’ needs
· Administer medication
· Assist the service user with personal care (washing, bathing and assisting with toileting)
· Prepare meals and other light domestic tasks
What you will need:
· You must have the right to work in the UK
· Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
· Responsible and able to work unsupervised
· Reliable and punctual
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults, the elderly, children and young people, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health. These services range from drop-in services to full 24/7 support packages.
You will be employed as a Care Assistant for placements in Congleton and surrounds.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.